g3nn's Scrutiny

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hawthorn is where I am...

I first reached my friend's house, almost unsafely, but am here now. Can't believe we missed the first flight to Melbourne. Well, long story, But till now, it has been a couple of days running around suburbs to suburbs.

I wasn't quite allowed to take a clear picture of the Blackburn house.

Hawthorn House from car park view.

Shifted in to my room finally on the 2nd day I reached. I've not entirely packed up my clothing luggage yet to be frank...

Here are some pictures I got from their brochure that are exactly what it is now.

Nice kitchen area I like the most! spacious and bright, 2 gas stoves, 2 microwaves, 2 rice cooker, few toasters, electric kettle.... and all the sufficient basic utensils for everybody there.

These are the blue sofas you see on the kitchen picture. This is where we have our self-cooked watching some local tv programs.

Laundry area that I have yet to utilize it. Not that I'm wearing dirty clothes ok. My friend has offered to do my laundry at her house.

This is the backyard. They consider me lucky to be getting a room facing the backyard garden coz it's more cooling during summer. There's a small pond with tiny fountain right in front of where I'm facing right now. Privacy is maintained as people don't walk to the bushes peeping through the tinted windows of the rooms. I don't really see people getting to the backyard nowadays, perhaps the weather...

Then here goes those I took myself.



Yes I think I do look insant in those pictures. And true enough I do love this cozy and convenient place with nice house mates around, but do wish that I get to shift out in half year time, for a cheaper place?

This place is just as convenient to me as described in this picture.


A gentle reminder to my aunties and cousins, do obtain your pictures in my previous CNY post if you want them.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home