g3nn's Scrutiny

Friday, February 09, 2007

What I left behind - A Farewell Note

Dear Best Worlders,


As many of you probably know, tomorrow, 8th February 2007 will be my last day of work at Best World. I am leaving to take on greener pastures to further my studies in yet another foreign land, Australia.


It has been my esteemed honor to be part of the team and I thank every one of you that have made my career in this company worthwhile.


You have all been a great help and support to me, and I have made some fine friendships here, which I will always cherish.








I’d like to especially acknowledge my gratitude to my superior in IT department: -


Jorina & Sugi, thank you for all opportunities and guidance, most importantly your constant reminder and forgiveness for my wrong-doings.

While I shall miss Best World badly, it is time to take what I’ve learned in the past and apply it to the next stage of my life.


If you’d like to stay in touch, you can email me at something@something.com, add me to your msn at something@hotmail.com (p/s: this email address is solely for MSN).


I wish you plenty of smiles always.


With most sincere respect and admiration,
~Me~

3 Comments:

  • wah... nice photo.
    Good combination - luncheon meat with fried egg, belanchan kedut bean...one thing missing - where is my curry sauce? yum yum yum...

    Nice office you have!

    By Blogger YSwong, At Sat Feb 17, 10:41:00 PM  

  • ok, its never my intention to see it, but if you do notice all your pics are kinda huge, so the first pic ar ... got this tiny tiny 2.1cm gap there on ur shirt ... so that makes it a "chau kong" pic ... haha

    eh make sure u updates ur blog ya ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Mar 03, 09:21:00 AM  

  • Especially thanks to ah ku (earl) for dropping by!

    By Blogger g3nn, At Mon Mar 05, 09:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home