g3nn's Scrutiny

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What I left behind II - CNY 2007

It's not just CNY 2007, it's one of a kind...

I can't just thank the Best Worlders. Here goes to all of you who are so closely related to me!

~ ~ ~

My family that is, always devoted and supportive to every personal endeavor I made.

(The first few pictures of theirs with my Panosonic Lumix...)

At Ding Tai Fung

Always in good shape despite being Carnivorous mostly!

Maybe it's the "thang" of acting cool in their age... -_-

Not forgetting Toby that seems friendlier and Hyper each time!

~ ~ ~

My relative that were, awesomely positive and encouraging over my prompt decision.

Oh never mind the leg-crossing rituals, aunties...

Now this looks friendlier though...

The energetic bunch of us!

They say we look alike, but I don't think this picture here justify the statement.

Our ever dearest ady(a.k.a. eddy)-boy who is here to represent his papa & mama.

Here comes the long-awaited ang pao session! But I somehow feel it's more favored by the contributors...

The rule is, 10 CNY greetings and you're off with your ang pao. But the main "rule" is, just amuse them la!

Look who's lucky number one...

Look at Caren... The best example of 笑到见牙不见眼!

Pickpocket???

And here goes the angpao-giving ceremony solely just me.... -_-

Thank you, Dua Ee.

Thank you, 2 Ee.

Thank you, 4ee!

Thank you, Ber ee.

They love taking pictures, don't they?

Special dedications of the below pictures to my cousins...

Chia Lei. Thanks for putting up a great night despite not having your other siblings around.

The Wong's sisters: Sue Rose, Sue Ern and Sue Zanne that didn't turn up for the CHor 2 gathering. I got your ang pao though. Thanks, 5 Ee!

Sweet Adriel that is getting more shapely and slimmer each day! Wow!

How can I left her out! A complicated one, or not so... Just... She really is a cousin of mine anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home