g3nn's Scrutiny

Saturday, December 03, 2005

So the box is opened...

I know about the weight I've put on and you can very well see that I know. Oh can't u guys just take it as a mistake of angle in that shot???

Alright I know I know. The truth is that of what I have been doing to myself. Pandora couldn't resist opening the box. So as a frail modest mortal like me could not resist that! Yes that! That... cupboard...

My Food division

this cupboard lar!

Looking decent ain't it? Sigh. Ok let's venture in!

Ta daa!

Ta daaaaa!
It's rather disturbing not visiting the Food division in the room you know. It's like I would open it and tabik (pay respect) every day whether I'm hungry or not. :(



The "dessert" section above were just 3 quarter of this you're looking at before last night. Yes I did a refill... :(



Here is the "main course" section of whenever I need an "extra" dinner or supper. Yes lah I know it's unhealthy and all. The truth is it helped me a little on my savings when I'm not returning to KL during the weekend. Just weekends and not daily basis. I get tired of things quite soon enough remember? :P

Now, of all these beauties, I feel some has been really working hard and it's somewhat essential to award the outstanding pageants! Here goes the 6 finalist!



They must be trembling with excitement there huh! Not gonna let them wait any further. I shall announce the "Miss Food division for the month of November". *Drum-rolls.............................*



Congratulations to Julie's Choc n' Roll! You deserve to be crowned the "Miss Food division for the month of November". Keep up the good job. Yes it's my premium amongst. It's actually wafer roll (like "love letters" biscuit), coated with creamy chocolate.

Yummy huh. As I am blogging this, It's nice savoring one of the Julies...

Part of these beauties are being imported, courtesy by this fine lady.

4 Comments:

  • hm...now now...that's alot of...ermmm...JUNK FOOD and SNACKS!! Let me guess mamee for lunch, oreo for tea time and cup noodle for dinner. After the pic you've shown all of us...i guess it's not surprising where your weight all came from right? What ya say people??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Dec 03, 06:21:00 PM  

  • I have a suggesion. Why don't you sell those 'Junk food' to your housemate, colleagues, friends around and so on? what you need is just a hand carry basket. neh....like those aunties who hold a basket with food and sell it in the hawkers leh...
    How does it sound? Instead of saving 'weekend' meal cost by consuming all these "JUNK", isn't it better for ya to run such cute mini food selling biz :P
    Erhmm...of course! you can consider to pay commission to tt fine lady :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sun Dec 04, 11:48:00 PM  

  • oh oh lady.. how come you stock so many junk food?? pls pls pls.. remember to take good care of your health..

    If you fall sick in singapore.. DO YOU HAVE BF TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU?? :p

    take care girl..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Dec 05, 12:41:00 AM  

  • oh girl... i just saw ur pic in your "mom birthday" blog.. you really gained weight... :p

    now i can call you fat lady..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Dec 05, 12:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home