g3nn's Scrutiny

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pantry. For display or what?

Image(300)

Haven’t I tell u about it?! It’s one of the most gorgeous section in the office! Because I get food in there, I get drinks in there... Not actually. It's the look!

Image(299)

I personally favor the pantry a lot. It’s like, what?! U call that a real office pantry?! I thought that’s the ikea customer sevice corner… That was my first impression anyway. Ikea once used this color theme before I guess, but color chosen for the pantry meant to reflect the company’s corporate theme.

Image(300)

I had doubt blogging this when I feel the limited pictures barely reflect its distinctiveness~ (:P) U guys will be informed for more. I haven't talk about the drinks vending machine have I??

5 Comments:

  • It'll be perfect if it has a mini bar with & good looking bar tender there all the time :P Anyway, this one is nice - just nice to take a nap after lunch time. Guess it's what it meant for :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Thu Dec 01, 10:48:00 PM  

  • pantry is for gaining weight and reducing fatigue... NOT~ but it's like a really nice place to unwind leh!! I wish they made lounges like this in my college =)

    By Blogger Holy Order Sol, At Fri Dec 02, 12:57:00 AM  

  • the more i look at ur office pantry...now i know my office is really stingy! only milo, coffee and the best drink of all...introducing....SKY JUICE! No biscuit also!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Dec 03, 06:27:00 PM  

  • ohh my god!

    you call that an office? its like so freakin cool! thats the pantry?

    show me the washroom ... hehe :)

    By Blogger earl-ku, At Mon Dec 05, 03:15:00 AM  

  • my god..it loks like heaven in there..wait till u see my office pantry..HELL..shudnt even be name a pantry...*sigh

    Rick

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tue Feb 14, 10:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home